Saturday 19 January 2013

Garage Gyming It!!

I'm definitely gonna wear this the next time I work-out
           Society has really put a damper on the way people look at their body image. We spend all our time assuming that the more attractive woman should be skinny. I've always had a negative opinion on the way that I look and assumed that I would look better if I was skinnier. The other night I was thrown a curve ball when my boyfriend said to me that he wasn't sure he wanted me to lose any weight. Are you kidding me? Obviously I haven't shown him my hideous naked body enough or he's miraculously erased it from his memory. He said that he was fine with the way that I looked and pointed out a few of my ASSets, that he was a fan of. Now I know it was incredibly sweet of him to say this, reassuring me that I'm not a hideous fatty but really think of it logically. How many guys do you see gawking at the chick at the beach wearing a t-shirt because she'd rather drown than wear a bathing suit? And I know I've never heard, 'DAMN look at the muffin top on that chick! I just wanna rub myself all over those fat rolls.' Flat abs? Pshh...give me a woman with stretch marks and I'm in boner heaven! I guess it's hard to believe that a real woman is something that a man can be attracted to.
          With quitting the gym I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to find ways to workout effectively. Wow, that sounded professional, ANYPOOP my cousin Bob was planning on making a gym in his garage. This was perfect because I needed somewhere to go and someone to help me stay motivated. Honestly, if you're looking to lose weight, grab two friends and weigh yourself in front of them. It's a truly life changing experience. They're lucky that I didn't weigh myself the way I usually do. Completely naked while crying and planning what I'm going to eat to make myself feel better. The less clothes I'm wearing, the lighter it'll be right?! Now I'm not the only one that knows my little fat ass secret. They do too. They know that at night sometimes you stop at Tim Horton's and get a donut while you're alone because you don't want to have to share with a kid. Of course they know, they've seen the number on the scale. What's even better is taking your measurements with them too. I've kind of mastered layering my clothing enough for people to think that I may not be as fat as I appear. It could be layers of clothing which in turn is going to make me more 'thick'. News flash, I'm really that fat. What helps even more, is having a friend who's significantly skinnier than you to partake in this little adventure. While doing our measurements, it was apparent that she was smaller in inches...everywhere. One would say she has the arms of an infant, so we'll refer to her as Baby Arms. I'm at the point in my life where if I was as thin as Baby Arms, I'd be a happy former fat girl. Also, try your best to find a friend who is exactly the same as you in almost every aspect of your body. We'll call her Tubby Twin. (I mean that in the most loving way possible) Tubby twin was brave enough to get on the scale first. Really, she should be given a 5pound advantage at the next weigh in just for having the balls to weigh in first. When I realised that she was the same weight as me, an unspoken competition began. Well I guess you could say that it's kind of spoken now. We've spent all week working out and staying fairly true to our healthy eating plans for the week. I've unfortunately had a coffee from Tim Horton's every day. Damn it Tim Horton's! I've mentioned you twice in this post, clearly it's one of the contributing reasons why I'm a Plump Princess. We decided that we were going to wait 2 weeks before we'd weigh ourselves again. I left my scale at Tubby Twin's so I won't be able to check how much I have sucked this week. This week I made mini goals to drink more water (I haven't really drank any) and to cut out Tim Horton's completely (someone MAY die this week).

No comments:

Post a Comment