Tuesday 5 February 2013

Oh Jillian...

      Have you ever noticed that when you lose weight, you totally put yourself in denial of your clothes wearing ability? Once you find out that you've lost five pounds, you immediately go to your "This is gonna fit me someday" drawer and grab that pair of jeans that is roughly 6 sizes too small. Of course it's going to fit, you've lost 5 pounds! WRONG! I've tried my best to stay away from that drawer but I feel like when I put my clothes on, I expect them to look better. I've lost 7 pounds, I shouldn't look like a blimp anymore. *sigh* Wrong every time. I still look as fat as I always have. I need to lose more weight pronto.
     This week has definitely been a rough one. A cheat day turned into a cheat weekend and the workouts were few. It's always nice to have someone who you thought was a friend remind you that you use food as a "release". Kinda made me wanna "release" my dinner all over the floor. Jaedyn had her birthday today and requested taco's for dinner. I didn't really have the energy to make something healthy for myself and probably shouldn't have eaten as many taco's as I did. And then there was the birthday cake and ice cream (Bless my wonderful Aunt for remembering) It's odd how I feel so tired and lardass-ish since I've eaten a bit of sugar the last few days. I need to get back on track and take time to plan my meals again.
     We've added Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred to our workouts. That bitch is even frightening on a DVD. I can't imagine how badly I would puke and cry if she trained me in person. That totally explains why the people who are trained by her on Biggest Loser lose so much weight. Fear. I obviously need to incorporate a tiny but of fear into my workouts. I'm sure it's easy to find a ton of tarantula's to hang behind me on the treadmill so I just keep running Forrest Gump style. Life is like a box of chocolates and I gotta figure out how to get my fat ass to stop eating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment